Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brody's First Sunday at Church

On Sunday we took Brody to church for the first time. We decided that he is finally ready. He is getting so big and strong. And now that we only have to have the monitor on when he is not being watched, we figured we could leave it at home. He was such a good boy at church. He slept through sacrament meeting and half of sunday school. Then he wanted to kick and play through Relief Society. I was a little uncomfortable. I've never had a baby at church before and mine was the only one in R.S. so I cringed at every coo. He probably wasn't loud at all; I was just nervous. It is definately going to take some getting used to for me. But I loved being at church. I loved sitting with my husband and my little boy.

4 comments:

MaudieV said...

Look at that little missionary!! I'm so glad you got to go to church and be a family. Just enjoy your good little boy for now because Lyric and Becky can tell you it doesn't last.
Love ya!

SL&G said...

What a cute little church goer! I'm glad you got to go to church. The old ladies love the coos and now its just finding the right one to sit by that will take him off your hands :)

Vip said...

Pretty sweet, Becky use to do that but now Audrey goes to nursery and when we go to get her she runs from us. I hate that.

The VIPs said...

yeah, for real. Little coos are heaven and everyone loves them. Throwing crackers on people and crying and half-jumping while trying to get down and run around- not so cute.