Although I'm excited to get out of the heat and start a new adventure with my little family, this city holds many memories for me and there are several things I'm going to miss.
- Shopping. Tons of stores. Outlets malls. H&M. And the list goes on and on.
- Sunflower Market and Trader Joe's. Where will I get great prices on fresh produce? And more importantly, where will I get Joe Joe's? Better stock up before I leave.
- Target. Ok I know there is a Target where we are going, but here I have two in a 7 mi radius.
- Our pet lizard in the back yard.
- Play dates with friends
- Waffles Cafe along with several other local, yummy restaurants
- Bittersweet memories of driving DI to get to Sunrise Hospital.
- Las Vegas Nevada Temple.
- And of course, Family and friends. I will miss getting together for birthdays, swimming at grandma's, shopping trips with Teresa just to get out of the house, lunch with Chad, Brody jumping on the bed with Papa, and much, much more.