Friday, September 25, 2009



Brody loves to be outside, so I take him for walks before his naps. (He loves it, and it helps wear him out!) Today he discovered the fire hydrant. He walked up to it, stared at it, then walked away. He only went a few feet before he turned around and walked back. Then he finally got up the nerve to touch it. He continued to turn, walk a few feet away, and go back and touch it for about ten minutes. I tried to get him to walk around with me and check out the neighborhood, but if we got too far away he would just try to sit down and crawl away from me. I gave in. We spent our walk time hanging out by the fire hydrant.

4 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Whatever makes the little guy happy!!

Rebecca Hunt said...

LOVE this picture!! So is he walking by himself now??

MaudieV said...

What a cutie he is. Is he walking on his own? Talk to you soon.

The VIPs said...

fire hydrants ARE pretty cool