Thursday, September 9, 2010

Updates to come...

I realize it has been a long time since I've posted anything. August was very busy with visits from the in-laws, Lyric and Gregory, soccer starting for Derek, a concert, and a funeral. But now it is September and with Labor Day weekend over, Derek's first 3 days of school and first two soccer games done, and Brody's second birthday passed, I might be able to find time to post some pictures.


Things to look forward to:
  • Brody and Gregory dancing
  • Brody playing the guitar
  • Camping over Labor Day Weekend
  • Brody's Birthday
*Just a side note- Derek's soccer team won their first two games. He has officially gone down in the record books as the first coach to lead the Bears to a victory over their rivals in soccer. And rumors of the best soccer coaches being on the east side of town have dramatically changed since Wednesday's win. Way to go Derek! I am so proud of you. GO BEARS!

2 comments:

Vip said...

GO BEARS! I hate the O'leary cubs.

SL&G said...

Oh I can't wait for all the fun posts! Way to go Derek!