Monday, December 1, 2008

What I would have posted Nov. 19, 2008...

Life is busy with a little one in the house. I have found that I just don't get everything done that I had in mind between the feeding times. So Lyric gave me this idea so I could still post the blog I had in mind for this day even though it's a little out of date. So here goes.




10 weeks and 5 lbs. Later


Brody is 10 weeks old now, and today at his pediatrician appointment he weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz. Exactly 5 pounds bigger than his birth weight! We are so pleased with how well he is growing. Somedays I wake up and I swear it looks like he just plumped up overnight. He has started to track objects with his eyes and even smile now too. Though I've yet to catch him in the act. I think he knows what I'm trying to do when I pull the camera out because he immediately stops smiling. Oh well, I'll just keep tryng.



In the mean time, here are some pictures of our little Broderick.






























3 comments:

The VIPs said...

oh Ari, he so sweet

riosfamilyinc said...

Oh I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.

SL&G said...

I can't wait to see this baby who can't stop gaining weight! He's such a cutie! And I love the post:)