Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rebel or Coug?


COUG!!
So Friday morning I decided to see if Brody's UNLV t-shirt finally fit. Yes, I strategically planned to try it on him Friday so that if it did fit it would be dirty on Saturday, the day of the big game. (I know, I'm evil. Mwahahaa!... or just loyal to my good ol' cougars) When I tried to put the shirt on him he grunted and screamed. He was not happy to have to wear his rebel gear. But Saturday morning, when we dressed him in his BYU onesie he was all smiles. So what does this prove you ask? Can someone so little already have a favorite team? Yes! And Brody's blood runs true blue, through and through.

4 comments:

SL&G said...

Go Cougs! Thats the best way to get free stuff from Grandma and Grandpa Vip... be a coug fan. But really how hard of a decision is it?!

MaudieV said...

My question is, Is Brody a Cougar fan or does he know who he needs to keep happy? After all, it's mom that feeds him. Brody has changed again. I hate being so far away. They change so fast. Love ya!

Kara said...

Ari,
Too Cute!! Glad to see all is well with the little guy!!
KJ

Rachael Havens said...

Hey there! You have a sweet little boy. I found your blog through Becky's. Do you mind if I make a link to your blog? My blog is www.thehavensfamily.blogspot.com
It's good to see a fellow cougar fan. My little Dayne has his fair share of Cougar memorabilia.