Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Latest Project

A couple of weeks ago I saw this necklace at AE and thought it was cute. Being the frugalista that I am, I didn't want to pay their price for it so I decided I would just make one. It turned out to be a little more complicated than I thought. But once I got it figured out it was just a matter of stringing beads and ribbon. Theirs only comes in navy blue and I didn't have anything that would match that so I went with red. Here's the finished product.








6 comments:

SL&G said...

Oh I like it! feel free to make me one. maybe with a gray or silver ribbon so it can go with more things! Yeah I like that!

The VIPs said...

Ari I love it! That's awesome!


(my birthday is in July)

: )

Hannah said...

Wow!!! I'm really impressed! That is so cool! I love that ya'll are so crafty!

riosfamilyinc said...

super cute, i think i need one!

Melissa said...

That is so cute, I defintely need to get one!

MaudieV said...

oh, Ari, put me on the list. I love it. Maybe we can make some while we are together!!! 11 days